Thursday, March 29, 2007

I WON, I WON!!!!

I won't say just how much coffee I had to drink in order to win... Yes I WON!!! I finally won a coffee. So, has anyone won out there won more than a coffee? Karen, I like the cards we made in class tonight. It was also nice to see every one again. By the way, did your punch make it home with ya tonight??? Ha ha ha ha... The CD book that you made.. how did you attach the card stock to the CD? Tina I hope you have a relaxing trip. See you when you get back, and make use of that stamp set, ok.

1 comment:

StampinThursdays said...

Hi El,
I am just getting to check your blog. I'm glad you had a good time Thursday. It was good to have you back at class. Yes, the punch came home with me:)
For the CD I used sticky strip to attach the paper to it.
Have a great week!
Karen