Sunday, March 04, 2007

Home again

To make a long story short, I have been sick with the cold all week long. Fri. afternoon after seeing the family Doc. I was sent to the hospital. Not remembering to much of the past 3 days, getting up to do things that have already been done, not ansering questions very well, not eating well at all and my face feeling droopy on one side. I thought ok it's viral and send me home, like I had just before the Christmas holidays. The doc. ordered all kinds of tests, even a cat scan. One of many Doc's came in and said they didn't see any thing wrong but the cat scan is being done in the A.M. and they will have a room ready for me soon. I had to stay over night. As it turns out that I just had a asmea/cold that went viral, and with not sleeping and eating much in the week made things worse. They uped my puffers and came home on Sat. I still need to rest a lot and see the family Doc. in about 2 weeks time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. You really had me worried when I called you. Thought you had overdosed on something.

Now that you are better, hope we can get some stamping done this week.

Eleanor said...

I guess there were a few people that I worried. I just don't remember taking any phone calls in the past few days. I'll have to take it one day at a time. Hope to get some stamping done. Be nice to get the online swaps, out of the way.
El

StampinThursdays said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I figured something was up when I called on Saturday. Get lots of rest so you can come stamping next week.