Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Eating Healthy

Back in Nov. I made a personal commitment to set a small goal and eat healthy. Because it is the right thing for me, to do at this time in my life. My goal is to shed off at least 50 lbs. before Nov. 2007. Once I reach that goal, I'll set another one. I have lost 30 lbs. already. A lot of water does work. I have also cut down on the amount of pop I drink. I am enjoying veggies a lot more. Now I can go up and down the stairs several times without puffing like I use to in the past. My some of my clothing are getting big for me. I'll buy some new clothing after I reach my 50 lb. goal. I'm doing this with nothing but hard work. No help from any programs or gym memberships, I just don't have that kind of money. Why am I getting this out in the open.... Maybe because this is a way to keep me true to myself and the goal ahead. This a life change I must do for me..

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Good for you! I tried the whole "healthy eating" thing at the beginning of the year but I fell off the wagon. Maybe I'll try to get back on it. Congratulations, Eleanor!

NickyT said...

Way to GOOOOO!!!! Keep up the great job. I've said the same thing and have to hold myself to it better.